Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

Stud of the Week: Wanda Sykes


I was trying to figure out which stud, butch, aggressive, masculine energy, etc., I would write about first.  So I chose Wanda Sykes.  Why?  Because I love comedy, and you gotta give it up to a stud, that says she's not a stud, and who finally came out during men-all-pause.  For those that might be slow, that's menopause.  But I like Wanda.  At least she's out.  Queen Latifah is still MIA.  "Psst, don't worry Dana, we still know."  But Wanda is cool.  I don't understand her and her partner having children with just one race, unless Wanda knows she may not be there for the long haul and don't want to torcher the kids looking like half Denzel Washington, and half Ellen Degeneres.  That might not be bad when you think about it.  But outside of all of her personal stuff, Wanda seems really cool.  One of the biggest comedians in lesbian history, Wanda started her career during college.

No comments:

Post a Comment