Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Mike Epps Rough Up Paparazzo, As He Should....

Funny man Mike Epps, wasn't laughing when he beat down a paparazzo at his wife's private birthday party.  The paparazzo alledgedly kept harassing Mike's wife, Michelle, at a Detroit's Club for pictures and asking questions while the couple was dining.  Mike got fed up, and roughed up the photographer.

According to Epps, who spoke to TMZ, "It was a private celebration for my wife's birthday.  I asked the photograper numerous times to not film, but he refused to let up.  I then attempted to retrieve the tape from the camera." 

I'm not a fan of the paparazzi because they are just rude and intrusive.  So when I found out Mike Epps beat one down for harrassing his wife, I understood. 
Mike, good looking out on the misses, so we dedicated this video to you and all the stud lesbians that go all in to protect their ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment