Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pastor Eddie Long Stroke does a Back Door Deal

Ok, we're not supposed to assume he did it.  And I'm supposed to say allegedly or I could get sued, but since I ain't got no money, I'm just gonna say it.  Pastor Eddie Long is guilty.  You don't have to agree with me, I don't care.  He did it.  He never denied his back door motions with those boys, just said he wasn't a perfect man.  I remember the last man that said that in public was R. Kelly.  But instead of going for a public trial, Eddie Long Stroke went and cut a deal in private.  He likes to do things in private you know. 

I used to live in Atlanta.  So to all of my stud lesbians, femme lesbians, and gay brothers and sisters, to all the queer, trans, and bi, and all of us in between, we finally shut his ass up.  He won't be doing any more parades down Peachtree Street calling our lives a sin.  He won't or shouldn't have any more 'get straight' camps at his church.  He won't be able to stand at his pulpit and be held with the same respect or regard that he once had and condemn our lifestyles.  Nope.  So even if he doesn't go to jail, God has finally told the truth and shamed the Devil!  Can the church say Amen?  Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment