Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lesbian Ruby Rose Poses for The Other Team, FHM's Men Magazine

Well ladies and gents, we're crossing over. DJ Ruby Rose is the first lesbian to cover FHM.  Yep, it's true.   What made her do it?  Rose says, she has been asked for years to pose for a men's mag. "I've said no to every men's mag to do any shoot because it didn't feel right at the time and I didn't really want to do it. But then I shot with photographer Carlotta [Moye] and both times the pics have been extraordinary and I thought it would be fun."

As far as her love life, Ruby says, "I was dating someone - I ended that a couple of days ago because it wasn't working out for me," Rose says of her recent squeeze. "She wasn't the kind of person I thought she was, let's leave it at that."  But that's ok with Ruby, because she's still crushing on her ex-fiancee, supermodel Catherine McNeil anyway. 

"I've got Catherine, my ex, back in town and we're going to meet up and work on our friendship." 

No comments:

Post a Comment